Gryffin Gets a Mei Mei

Come along with Gryff and family on their journey to China to bring home his little mei mei.




My name is Gryffin and I am the worlds most spoiled Airedale Terrier. My mom and dad thought it was time I get a little sibling...so we are all on an exciting journey for a little sister from China. I am very excited about this...except for the fact I will have to share my toys with her and be extra quiet while she is napping. For those who know me...this may be a little challenging!! My mom, dad and I are looking forward to sharing this long journey with our friends and family. Our hearts are so filled with joy...and we are all looking forward to an anxious and exciting year ahead...Please join us!!!

Monday, July 31, 2006

ONE MONTH DOWN...

Well there is not much to report...except that we are one month down for the wait until our referral. Right now it is running about a year. This time frame can either slow down more, stay about the same, or speed up drastically. Lets hope it is the later!!! Our fate is in the hands of the miracle workers at the China Center for Adoption Affairs. I truly believe though, that the time frame will be whatever it needs to be...to connect me with the little girl that is meant to be my daughter. I truly believe in the "red thread" that is connecting her directly to my heart.

According to Chinese folklore...there are invisible red threads that connects a newborns spirit to all of the people that will be important in their life. As the child grows, the threads shorten to bring these people closer together.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

I am with you...we want the wait to speed up drastically.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

I hope every time I talk to you that you will have been given good news. I miss you so much and wish I was with you to help the time go faster! I will send good ju-ju your way!
Love ya,
Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home