Gryffin Gets a Mei Mei

Come along with Gryff and family on their journey to China to bring home his little mei mei.




My name is Gryffin and I am the worlds most spoiled Airedale Terrier. My mom and dad thought it was time I get a little sibling...so we are all on an exciting journey for a little sister from China. I am very excited about this...except for the fact I will have to share my toys with her and be extra quiet while she is napping. For those who know me...this may be a little challenging!! My mom, dad and I are looking forward to sharing this long journey with our friends and family. Our hearts are so filled with joy...and we are all looking forward to an anxious and exciting year ahead...Please join us!!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

OFFICIAL LOG IN DATE!!!!!!

Today is the day we have been waiting for!! We received word from our social worker that our dossier was logged into the China Center for Adoption Affairs on June 30th. We are over the moon today about this good news...and are planning to celebrate!! This log in date will determine when our file comes up in the matching room, and we are sent a referral for our daughter. It will be easy to track our progress, by watching the CCAA dates prior to ours. Right now the CCAA has placed children with families logged in through June 28th 2005, so you can see the long wait ahead of us. Regardless, we are so happy for our news today...and feel that we are one step closer to bringing our daughter home.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
This is Paige Sumberg from high school. I just recently got an email from Linda and she directed me to your blog. Congratulations on getting this far with this process. I bet it is a lot of emotion and stress to get to the ultimate point of happiness! Hang in there the next few months might seem long but just remember you will have a lifetime of joy with your daughter.
My email is: herespaige@hotmail.com. Keep me updated on your progress and again Congrats to you and your family.
Paige

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger D said...

Congrads on the LID! We were DTC on July 14th, so we're waiting to see when our LID will be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home