Gryffin Gets a Mei Mei

Come along with Gryff and family on their journey to China to bring home his little mei mei.




My name is Gryffin and I am the worlds most spoiled Airedale Terrier. My mom and dad thought it was time I get a little sibling...so we are all on an exciting journey for a little sister from China. I am very excited about this...except for the fact I will have to share my toys with her and be extra quiet while she is napping. For those who know me...this may be a little challenging!! My mom, dad and I are looking forward to sharing this long journey with our friends and family. Our hearts are so filled with joy...and we are all looking forward to an anxious and exciting year ahead...Please join us!!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

DOSSIER TO CHINA!!!!

We are finally making some progress!! Our agency coodinator emailed us, letting us know our dossier arrived in Beijing on june 12th...and as soon as it is processed in their system we will receive our official LID. The second trimester of our "paperwork pregnancy" has officially begun. Unfortunately....we will have the gestation period of an elephant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home