Gryffin Gets a Mei Mei

Come along with Gryff and family on their journey to China to bring home his little mei mei.




My name is Gryffin and I am the worlds most spoiled Airedale Terrier. My mom and dad thought it was time I get a little sibling...so we are all on an exciting journey for a little sister from China. I am very excited about this...except for the fact I will have to share my toys with her and be extra quiet while she is napping. For those who know me...this may be a little challenging!! My mom, dad and I are looking forward to sharing this long journey with our friends and family. Our hearts are so filled with joy...and we are all looking forward to an anxious and exciting year ahead...Please join us!!!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Group 53 Meeting

We had our first group 53 meeting tonight, with a dinner following. It was a really fun evening, and was so exciting to meet the 7 other families we will be traveling with to China. Everyone was so nice, and we really look forward to getting to know them better. Hopefully we can plan other group outings over the next year, not only to get to know each other, but also to help the long wait go by much faster.
I have to say that tonight made this feel REAL!! All of the paperwork, all of the stress..it finally feels like we are so much closer to bringing our daughter home. All of our lives will be forever touched by this incredible journey we are about to go on together. Congratulations to all of the group 53 families!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home